Sabtu, November 24, 2007
The 5 Essential Skills for the Future
- Leadership and Management
- Fiscal Management
- Organization and Culture Skills
- Tech Skills
- Business Skills
The New CIO Leader Ten Priorities
01. Lead, don’t just manage.
02. Understand the fundamentals of your environment.
03. Create a vision.
04. Shape and inform expectations.
05. Create clear and appropriate IT governance.
06. Weave business and IT strategy together.
07. Build a new IS organization.
08. Build and nurture a high-performing team.
09. Manage the new enterprise and IT risks.
10. Communicate IS performance in business-relevant language.
The 3 Overarching Characteristics of ICT Leader
The 9 Essential Skills for ICT Leaders/CTOs
1) Leadership and Vision | Works closely with executive team and stakeholders to develop a shared vision and big-picture perspective on a district’s goals to plan for meaningful and effective uses of technology.
2) Planning and Budgeting | Works with the instructional and technical teams to identify the steps needed to transform the technology vision into a long-range plan, complete with specific goals, objectives and action plans.
3) Team Building and Staffing | Creates and supports cross-functional teams for decision-making, technology support, professional development, and other aspects of the district’s technology program as an integral part of strategic planning.
4) Systems Management | Directs, coordinates, and ensures the implementation of all tasks related to technical and infrastructure, standards, purchasing decisions, and the integration of technology into every facet of operations within the district.
5) Information Management | Oversees the establishment and maintenance of systems and tools for gathering, mining, integrating, and reporting data in usable and meaningful ways to produce an information culture in which data management is critical to strategic planning.
6) Business Leadership | Serves as a strong business leader who guides purchasing decisions, assists in determining the return on investment for all technology implementations, and fosters good relationships with vendors, potential funders, and other key groups.
7) Education and Training | Budgets, plans for and coordinates on-going, purposeful professional development for all staff using new technologies, including ensuring a sufficient budget through the implementation and assessment process.
8) Ethics and Policies | Oversees the creation, implementation and enforcement of policies and educational programs related to the social, legal and ethical issues involved in technology use throughout the district and models responsible decision-making.
9) Communication Systems | Directs and coordinates the use of email, district web sites, voice mail systems, and other forms of communication technology to facilitate decision making and enhance effective communication with key stakeholders.
Senin, 1 Februari 2021 | 19 Jumadil Akhir 1442 [ Poliklinik Pusdiklat: 08.00-09.30 ] Memantau Tes Usap Antigen 9 siswa SMK yang akan melaksa...
Sistem Pemantauan dan Pengendalian Luaran Program dan Kegiatan Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan atau disingkat SIMPROKA adalah apli...
Kiranya tidak dapat kita pungkiri bahwa komputer dan internet telah menjadi pemicu tumbuhnya ICT sepesat ini. Demikian pula di Indonesia, di...
Sistem Pemantauan Pelaksanaan Kegiatan dan Anggaran Dana Transfer ke Daerah (DAK) bidang Pendidikan atau disingkat SIMTRADA adalah aplik...